Why should Golddust Direct’s direct mail be in your marketing toolbox?
- High response rate – More than 92% of direct mail is opened (compared with just 21% of emails) and 48% of people took action in response to direct mail last year. (Royal Mail statistics)
- Increase revenue – Our best return on investment to date is 7,185% for a client.
- Secure business meetings – Leaflets and flyers are revisited 3.6 times on average. (Royal Mail statistics)
- Original concepts – Created by a chartered marketer with decades of successful direct mail experience.
- No tie-ins – There’s a one-off initial cost of £249 for 50 bespoke A5 postcards to be printed and sent. No further commitment.
- No minimum spend or send – Once you have paid for your first 50 credits, you can resend that campaign design as many times as you like. Send one or more postcards to anyone, at any time in the next 12 months, for just 1.99p per card.
- Cost effective – To create your own campaign of this type, from design, data, print, and postage would typically take around three weeks and cost at least £500. And that’s before factoring in your team’s time.
Convenient and reliable
- Easy to use – just a few clicks to customise your designs.
- Quick and timely – Capitalise on opportunities, no time to waste! You can have a bespoke campaign land through your target’s letterbox within 24 hours.
- GDPR compliant – Golddust is registered with the ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office) for Data Protection to ensure contact data is used properly, securely, and legally.
- Clean, reliable data – Use your own data or purchase data at a preferential rate from our trusted data suppliers.
Ask about our optional extras, all priced separately:
- Professional phone call follow-up – have your campaign followed up in a timely way by our professional telemarketing partners, to maximise the opportunity.
- Create exclusive, bespoke direct mail campaigns – try our bespoke consultancy service to create a unique design concept solely for your company’s use, in conjunction with our sister company, Golddust Marketing.
- Adapt your direct mail for digital – have your campaigns transposed into email marketing, onto your website or blog, or seamlessly integrated into your social media channels.
Good for your business, good for the world
- Sustainable – All of our postcard designs are made from fully recyclable materials and state that if not kept, cards should be recycled.
- Carbon neutral – Golddust Direct is a carbon neutral company through our work with The Woodland Trust, the UK’s largest woodland conservation charity. Our regular donations ensure that more new trees are planted each year to offset our carbon footprint.
- Charitable – Give something back as you grow your business. Our Letters for Loneliness, sent in partnership with charity Re-engage, cost just £2.50 on top of your order value. We’ll deliver a lovely letter on your behalf to an older person who lives alone. All money goes directly to the charity. Re-Engage is a UK charity looking to eradicate social isolation for the over 75s.